Search Results


Representation Agreements

Every adult in BC should have a representation agreement. A lawyer specializing in Estate Planning will guide you through the rules and forms that can empower someone you trust to speak for you when you can't. A planning booklet will be provided for a $10 fee.

For the latest schedule, see your local campus ElderCollege newsletter.