Sep 08 Orientation Day, First Day of Fall Term; No Regular Scheduled Classes
All fees must be paid in full and all prerequisites met by 4 pm for the Fall term.
Sep 09 Fall Classes Begin
Sep 17 Last Day to Register, Apply for Refund, Change from Credit to Audit
How to Become a Member
The annual fee entitles members to register for courses. Membership is listed with course offerings. Membership runs from September 1 to August 31 and is renewable annually. Click the blue Registration button and enter one of the following codes in the Course Code field:
- CREC-0001 for Campbell River
- CVEC-0001 for Comox Valley
for Port Alberni
For in-person registration, please bring the completed NIC ElderCollege form with payment to one of our campuses during Student Services office hours.
You must be an ElderCollege member to register in courses.
ElderCollege membership is $10 and is valid from Sep. 1 to Aug. 31. Course fees
range from no charge to $40.
- Open to anyone aged 50+ (in Comox Valley, 55+)
- Focused, relaxed environment
- Participate on the ElderCollege Advisory Committee and course planning
- Share your expertise with others
- NIC library privileges
- Social and networking opportunities