Mar 04 Last Day for Continuing and New ABE Students to Register for Fall and Winter Terms
Note: Courses must be completed by May 20, 2016
Apr 04 Timetable posted for Fall 2016 and Winter 2017
Apr 04 Last Week of Classes
Apr 09 Winter Final Exams
May 02 First day of Spring term, Classes Begin
Note: All fees must be paid in full and all prerequisites met by 4 pm.
How to Become a Member
The annual fee entitles members to register for courses. Membership is listed with course offerings. Membership runs from September 1 to August 31 and is renewable annually. Click the blue Registration button and enter one of the following codes in the Course Code field:
- CREC-0001 for Campbell River
- CVEC-0001 for Comox Valley
for Port Alberni
For in-person registration, please bring the completed NIC ElderCollege form with payment to one of our campuses during Student Services office hours.
You must be an ElderCollege member to register in courses.
ElderCollege membership is $10 and is valid from Sep. 1 to Aug. 31. Course fees
range from no charge to $40.
- Open to anyone aged 50+ (in Comox Valley, 55+)
- Focused, relaxed environment
- Participate on the ElderCollege Advisory Committee and course planning
- Share your expertise with others
- NIC library privileges
- Social and networking opportunities