Investigate the human condition while learning how to think critically and speculatively.
- Investigate the human condition
- Learn how to think critically and speculatively
- Develop skills sought after by employers including research skills and critical thinking
The NIC Advantage
- Seamless transferability
- Customized, flexible education plans
- Dual and Guaranteed admission options to UVic and VIU
- Average class size is 18 students
- International field school opportunities, such as Greece and Croatia
- Applied research opportunities
- Learn from expert faculty including nuclear astrophysicists, marine biologists, anthropologists and criminologists.