Connecting Communities through Research
CARTI connects NIC expert staff and students with local businesses and organizations to develop innovative solutions to current challenges. We would love to talk with you about your project ideas and how we can help.
Services CARTI offers:
- Project management
- Grantseeking services – identifying potential project funding sources
- Matchmaking services – connecting community partners with other institutions
- Budgeting support and financial monitoring
- Support with hiring student research assistants
- Support with navigating internal processes, such as HR, to facilitate your project
- Support with providing software and other research tools
- Promotion and communication of applied research and innovation activities
- Host applied research and innovation activities – often in collaboration with the Scholarly Activity and Applied Research Committee
Check out the latest news from CARTI, including an update on Robotics Camps, research projects, and a spotlight on work by NIC's Licensed Practical Nursing and Bachelor of Science in Nursing students.
Read the newsletter.
Partners and Sponsors
The Centre’s mission is achieved through the strength and diversity of its relationships. It works with natural resource firms, First Nations, municipalities and regional districts, federal and provincial organizations and other educational institutions to address opportunities and challenges that arise.
Our supporters include: