Tuition must be paid by the due dates outlined in NIC's academic deadlines.
You can pay your fees in the following ways:
- myNIC – credit card payments can be made by accessing your myNIC account: Self Service > Students > Financial Information > View Account and Make Payments
- Online Banking – You can set up “North Island College” as a payee at your financial institution. Your account number is your seven-digit student ID number. Note that it can take up to three business days for these payments to be processed.
- Student Loans, Grants or Sponsorships
- If you have been approved for full-time government student loan/grant funding, you will be responsible to pay your fees upon receiving your funds.
- If you have been approved for part-time government student loan/grant funding, your tuition will be paid directly to the College.
- If funds that you are receiving are less than the required tuition amount, you are required to pay the outstanding amount by the fee deadline date.
- If you have been approved for sponsorship by an external agency, it is your responsibility to ensure that the College has received the sponsorship approval.
- If the sponsorship you are receiving is less than the required tuition amount, you will need to pay the outstanding amount by the fee deadline date.
Consult a Financial Aid Advisor if you have questions.
- PayMyTuition – PayMyTuition is a payment processor that allows for international payments. With PayMyTuition, you can make tuition payments from any bank, in any country, with any currency at better than bank exchange rates. Payment through PayMyTuition is fast, simple and cost effective. Please go to the link for a step-by-step guide on how to make a payment with PayMyTuition.
- In Person – NIC not currently taking in person payments.
A student may be denied admission, registration, grades, official transcripts or credentials until outstanding debts to the college have been paid.
Contact Student Services at 1-800-715-0914 if you have any questions about payment options.