The iCent App is available to new and current International Students at NIC. From preparing to apply to become a student at NIC, preparing to travel to Canada, or receiving on-campus alerts, notifications, and events, iCent will help you connect with other peers and navigate the student life.
What is the iCent App?
The Office of Global Engagement and iCent have collaborated to develop a NIC-specific app to assist you in preparing for your journey as a student at NIC. The app will help you with planning your travel to Canada, studying online while outside of Canada, navigating the new Canadian environment and connecting with your peers at NIC.
Features of the iCent App:
- Pre-arrival information
- Post-arrival information
- Health Insurance
- Local Transportation
- Student Services
- Available Accommodations
- News and Events
- Safety and Security
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Push Notifications and Important Alerts
How to get the App?
Download the iCent App to your phone:
- Open the app, type country as ‘Canada’ and institution name as ‘North Island College’
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your NIC email address that ends with “@northislandcollege.ca” and tap on ‘Continue’.
- You will receive an email with a secured PIN to login. Enter it and tap on ‘Continue’
- Welcome to the iCent App!