NIC’s Library & Learning Commons is hosting an all-night study and activities session, happening on Thursday, March 7 from 4 pm until midnight at the Comox Valley campus.
If you need help with upcoming coursework and tests, or simply want to enjoy some snacks and self-care, make sure to register for this upcoming event.
Library & Learning Commons staff will be on hand to help you access supports, including:
- on-site writing and math support, plus peer tutoring and counselling
- a designated Quiet Space for students who want to concentrate on studying
- a therapy dog station to meet friendly canines and relieve stress
- a Chill Out station where you can relax, make a stress ball, paint a rock or grab a snack
- access to free printing
- yoga and other wellness activities
- pizza for students who register for the event, as well as hot chocolate and coffee
- charging cords and extra power bars for phones and laptops
The evening will also feature special workshops, including ‘Group Work: Survive & Thrive,’ ‘Comma Conundrums,’ ‘Statistics Crash Course,’ and ‘How to Adult: Employment Workshop.’
Be sure to register early to take advantage of everything this event has to offer. Students from all campuses are welcome to attend and participants can come or go as they please.
For more information and to register, visit www.nic.bc.ca/life-at-nic/library-learning-commons/.