OAD-109 Human Relations for Career Success
1 credit Online
Human Relations concentrates on personal and professional skills needed by workers in today's workplace. These skills include self-examination and assessment, effective and professional communication, interpersonal skills, client relations, teamwork, problem solving, and an understanding of business ethics.
- Completion of ABT 020 or OAD 020.
- B- in ABT 116 or OAD 116.
- B- in ABT 148 or OAD 148.
- C in one of English Studies 12, Provincial English 12, English First Peoples 12, ENG 060, ENG 096, ENG 098; or C+ in ESL 092 and ESL 095; or English assessment.
- C in one of Workplace Math 10, Apprenticeship and Workplace Mathematics 10, Essentials Math 10, Foundations of Math 10, or MAT-033; or Math assessment.
For more information visit our timetable
For information about transferability: BCTransferGuide.ca