OAD-145 Electronic Spreadsheets
Online Lecture, 1.5 credits
Electronic Spreadsheets provides students with a working knowledge of spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel. Students learn how to design, create, modify, and present professional-looking spreadsheets for use in today's workplace. Mathematical problems are solved using formulas and built-in functions and students learn how to illustrate and present spreadsheet data in graphic form.
- Completion of ABT 020 or OAD 020.
- B- in ABT 101 or OAD 101.
- B- in ABT-147 or OAD-147.
- C in one of English Studies 12, Provincial English 12, English First Peoples 12, ENG 060, ENG 096, ENG 098; or C+ in ESL 092 and ESL 095; or English assessment.
- C in one of Workplace Math 10, Apprenticeship and Workplace Mathematics 10, Essentials Math 10, Foundations of Math 10, or MAT-033; or Math assessment.
For more information visit our timetable
For information about transferability: BCTransferGuide.ca