OAD-149 Business Communications
Online Lecture, 2 credits
Business Communications teaches you how to plan, organize, and write correct and effective "reader friendly" business correspondence including letters, memoranda, informal reports, and electronic messages. Writing strategies employ situational techniques to plan, organize, write and respond appropriately in various workplace situations.
- Completion of ABT 020 or OAD 020.
- B- in ABT 100 or OAD 100.
- B- in ABT 116 or OAD 116.
- B- in ABT 148 or OAD 148.
- C in one of English Studies 12, Provincial English 12, English First Peoples 12, ENG 060, ENG 096, ENG 098; or C+ in ESL 092 and ESL 095; or English assessment.
- C in one of Workplace Math 10, Apprenticeship and Workplace Mathematics 10, Essentials Math 10, Foundations of Math 10, or MAT-033; or Math assessment.
For more information visit our timetable
For information about transferability: BCTransferGuide.ca