Prepare to work as a guide in BC’s growing adventure tourism sector. Develop field skills such as sea kayaking, river rafting, sailing, ski touring, mountaineering, interpretation, leadership, wilderness first aid, navigation and more. Train, then work in amazing locations.
The NIC Advantage
- Choice of field skill specialties
- Earn internationally-recognized certifications
- Connect with and learn from experts in the industry
- Multi-day trips and expeditions
- Ecological and cultural awareness
- Indigenous partnerships and perspectives