NIC offers full levels of apprenticeship training for you to earn your Red Seal. All NIC apprenticeship programs follow the criteria set by the Industry Training Authority (ITA) to ensure your trade qualifications meet current industry standards.
You may also be interested in:
The NIC Advantage
- Harmonized curriculum allows for easy transferability
- Trades classes capped at 16 students
- New workshops at NIC’s Campbell River campus
- Industry-connected faculty
- Significant hands-on-experience
Having my Red Seal has really made a difference. It makes you more employable, it gives you mobility and it can also lead to other opportunities. The ticket just gives you so many more options.
NIC Carpentry graduate and Red Seal carpenter