Gain strong problem solving, technological and numeracy skills sought after by employers in NIC’s university transferrable STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) courses.
You may also be interested in:
Whether you see yourself working on high-level design, in a lab conducting experiments or solving problems on the workshop floor, you will leave NIC’s STEM courses with a broad skill set and be ready to succeed.
The NIC Advantage
- Seamless transferability
- Customized, flexible education plans
- Dual and Guaranteed admission options to UVic and VIU
- Average class size is 18 students
- International field school opportunities, such as Greece and Croatia
- Applied research opportunities
My instructor Jason Diemer inspired me to study engineering. I transferred directly from NIC into second year of UVic’s biomedical engineering degree.
NIC/UVic Engineering Dual Admission student