Once you have registered in one or more credit courses, you are eligible
to receive a free Student Photo ID Card. Photos are taken in the Student
Services office at your local campus. Remember to bring your student number
and another form of photo ID. The Student Services staff will advise where
and when to pick up your card. Distance students are eligible for photo ID
– call your closest campus or centre for more details.
You’ll need to show your NIC student card when:
- Borrowing library materials (books, videos/dvds, etc) from the library
- Registering or withdrawing from courses in person
- Voting in elections of student representatives
- Buying computer software at the bookstore in order to receive student pricing
- And anywhere you need to prove your NIC student status.
If you lose your student card, a replacement will cost $10.