As a result of COVID 10 restrictions, as of October 20, 2020, all international students entering Canada have to have a valid study permit or have to be approved for a study permit. This means that exchange students will have to present a valid study permit or a port of entry letter of introduction that shows you were approved for a study permit when entering Canada, irrespective of the length of the exchange program. Visit the Government of Canada website for more information.
North Island College is excited about is growing list of Exchange partners. These include:
- Dortmund International School of Management, Germany
- University College Absalon, Denmark
- Institut Superieur de Gestion, France
- Lillehammer University College, Norway
- City of Glasgow College, Scotland
- Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua, Mexico
- University Madero (UMAD), Mexico
- Universidad Autonoma de Yucatan, Mexico
- Kapiolani Community College, Hawaii, USA
- Duoc University College, Chile
- Instituto Federal de Educacao, Brazil
- Nagoya University of Foreign Studies, Japan
As a potential exchange student we invite you to:
Once you have received your Letter of Acceptance you will need to complete the North Island College Incoming Exchange Course Confirmation form.
Emerging Leaders of the Americas Program
Are you in the Emerging Leaders of Americas Program (ELAP)? Visit our financial aid page for scholarship application instructions.