Gain strong problem solving, technological and numeracy skills sought after by employers in NIC’s university transferrable STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) courses.
Math and Science Programs
You may also be interested in:
Whether you see yourself working on high-level design, in a lab conducting experiments or solving problems on the workshop floor, you will leave NIC’s STEM courses with a broad skill set and be ready to succeed.
The NIC Advantage
- Seamless transferability
- Customized, flexible education plans
- Dual and Guaranteed admission options to UVic and VIU
- Average class size is 18 students
- International field school opportunities, such as Greece and Croatia
- Applied research opportunities
My instructor Jason Diemer inspired me to study engineering. I transferred directly from NIC into second year of UVic’s biomedical engineering degree.
NIC/UVic Engineering Dual Admission student