As a result of this major change in context, NIC will review the implications of free parking at the Comox Valley hospital site on NIC’s parking operations.
Factors that will be considered in the review will include:
• the long‐term best interests of the college, students, employees and the community;
• impacts on students, college employees and community members;
• NIC’s Pay Parking Principles;
• College revenue and related expenditures; in 2017/18 and future budgets;
• The College’s environmental sustainability goals;
• Ministry of Advanced Education facilities and financial related policies
This review will be completed by NIC senior administration by September 25, 2017 and will be presented with recommendations to NIC’s Board of Governors at the September 28 Board meeting.
Media Liaison, North Island College
O. 250‐334‐5280 | M. 250‐218‐4097