Welcome to Canada and North Island College!
You've just joined a supportive community of staff and students dedicated to learning. You have lots of questions as you prepare your journey. Find your answers here.
The OGE is the hub of international student support. We are a team that work together to assist you with many of your needs.
The OGE assists international students with:
- Prospective and current international student and agent inquiries regarding programs, tuition costs, application deadlines.
- Program change requests
- Academic advising and learning plans specific to your program.
- Medical coverage (Guard Me and MSP).
- Refunds for international students.
- Study permit extensions and visa information as per Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
- Advising regarding the off-campus work permit options as per Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
- Advising regarding post-graduation work permit (PGWP) regulations as per Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
- Institutionally approved leaves for international students as per Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
The OGE has two offices, one at the Comox Valley (CV) campus and one at the Campbell River (CR) campus. OGE CV is located in room 108, Puntledge Hall. OGE CR is located in room A259. Please stop by and visit us!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, our office locations are currently closed for face-to-face services. All OGE services are provided online or via telephone at this time.
New students: Please contact us by email at email@example.com
Continuing Students: Please contact us by phone 250-334-5033 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have further questions.