From construction to resource trades to culinary arts, you’ll learn from expert faculty in modern, well-equipped shops as you develop the nationally-recognized skills employers are looking for.
Trades and Technical Programs
The NIC Advantage
- Harmonized curriculum allows for easy transferability
- Trades classes capped at 16 students
- New workshops at NIC's Campbell River campus
- Industry-connected faculty
- Significant hands-on-experience
The knowledge and skills I received from NIC was second to none. It gave me instant employability, an insight into the diverse aquaculture industry along with the skills I apply each and everyday.
NIC Aquaculture Technician graduate