The program includes key theory courses that will be offered digitally on Thursday evenings and alternate Saturdays from January until June 2022.
You'll also get the chance to apply your learning in work-based leadership and practicum and integrated curriculum courses from September to December 2022 before earning your diploma.
- ECC 204 – Developmental Journey II – 60 hours, 4 credits
- ECC 215 – Partnerships Advanced - 60 hours, 4 credits
- ECC 255 – Self and Others III - 45 hours, 3 credits
- ECC 268 – Supervising Early Childhood Centers - 60 hours, 4 credits
Work Integrated Learning for practicum and curriculum:
- ECC 224 – The Learning Child - Infants & Toddlers-60 hours, 4 credits
- ECC 246 – Practice Experience – Infants and Toddlers - 200 hours, 4 credits
There's still time to register for this flexible option to continue your journey in early childhood care and education!
1. Start by clicking the 'Apply now' button on the ECCE diploma program page. (Select the Winter 2022 term, then select ‘Human Services’ as your subject and ‘Early Childhood Care and Education Diploma’ as your program).
2. Submit your transcripts.
3. Pay your registration deposit and register!
(Note: The ECCE certificate is a prerequisite for this part-time diploma program).