ƛ̓uum̓aaʔateʔicuu NIC respectfully acknowledges we operate within the unceded traditional territory of the Hupacasath and Tseshaht First Nations.
NIC FEST Campbell River is March 15, and this is your opportunity to discover the possibilities for you at North Island College.
Connect with our campus hosts, pick up your event information package and gear up with some NIC swag.
Plus…enter to win a laptop, Apple Airpods and a $1000 tuition award presented by the NIC Foundation!
Join a group tour led by an NIC ambassador!
We’ll show you around campus, explore classrooms, shops and studios and campus amenities & more. Tours start at the welcome booth every 30-minutes. Space is limited, first come first served.
Four reasons to choose a guided tour
- First-hand experience from our NIC ambassadors
- The tours are convenient, there's no getting lost with us
- Meet faculty and ask questions about their programs
- See parts of NIC not usually open to the public
Prefer to explore on your own?
Pick-up a campus map from the welcome booth and check out points of interest along a self-guided route.
And if you do have a question, an NIC ambassador will be close by.
Meet faculty from a variety of academic areas and experience the learning environment first-hand.
We know that post-secondary is a big step.
That’s why we’re here to help you along your educational journey. Drop by the information fair to learn about
- Office of Global Engagement
- Department of Accessible Learning Services
- Practical Nursing
- Advising & Financial Aid
- NIC Foundation: Awards and Bursaries
- Student Life
- North Island Students' Union
- Indigenous Education
- Early Childhood Care & Education
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Office Administration
- Library & Learning Commons Resources
- Biology & Sciences
- Continuing Education
- Forestry & Trades
- Human Services
and much more!